We can finally take a break from Josh’s moaning to focus on who is crazier in Paradise. Some strong contenders this week:
- Caila’s back and forth as to whether to go on the date with Brett or stay home to canoodle with Jared was certifiable. Seriously, who is that confused? Was she staying with Jared just to be nice? Can you just picture her bringing home a hair dresser to her CEO dad? At least she’d always be able to maintain her gorgeous locks. She’s a goody two shoes from her reaction to the booze cruise. Jared seems the most like Ben Higgins in “nice guy” personality. She likes them sweet and a tad on the boring side. (Not that Ben is remotely boring). Don’t forget that in the past, Caila has a problem falling in love. So if there’s an ounce of doubt, she runs. Which I think is what we saw tonight. But it just made her seem like a nut job.
- How did Ashley I get another chance? Can people who don’t get a rose just go back to the group and ask permission to stay? Can I ask the group for permission to stay? Assuming we can get past that, I’m hoping that all of Ashley’s insane sobbing is an act. Because if it’s real, she should spend less time in Paradise and more time in therapy. It’s terrifying watching her try to keep it together around Jared. And despite him laying out as clearly as he can – at any chance he has to interact with her, she’s hoping he’ll change his mind. It’s really sad and disturbing. Jared is too nice – or maybe he enjoys having a little virgin puppy dog following him around?
- Are we really supposed to believe that Carly is interested in Evan? Or has desperation just taken over any sense of logic?
- Izzy is nuts. Or maybe this is why she’s still single. She’s throwing away a perfectly nice guy for a physical attraction to someone else? I hope that Brett is her husband because otherwise she just made a huge mistake. I’m not sure what all these guys are seeing in Izzy. Was Brett attracted to her and is there any chance he wouldn’t jump ship when the next attractive girl arrives?
- I love the twins and am glad that they are each making connections. So funny how much Emily loved the firefighter, especially on their date.
- I have no idea why Grant is head over heels for Lace and her mumbling. He seems sweet but he’s getting sucked into a drama queen’s den.
- Was sad to see Sarah go but it never seemed like Daniel was that into her. Love how he thinks he has a chance with Haley. Daniel is the most entertaining person on the show and I really liked his advice to Ashley I (you shouldn’t waste time on someone not interested in you. You deserve someone who is crazy about you.). Daniel is like the Canadian Damai Lama.
Ok, must close eyes. Til tomorrow…